Monday, April 30, 2012

Teeth!

Bottom Left!
My Wolf has finally cut his first tooth that looks like its going to stay.  Around 2 or 3 months he had one come up and go back down.  Its been  hanging out under his gums so we've been able to see it and we rub his gums a lot to try help it break through.  Today he started chewing on my finger and HEY there it was!

Nursing has been fine, except for one nibble fest where I had to remove him and have him wait a little longer.  He didn't like that, but I also didn't like getting munched on.

He also didn't like me attempting to take his photo.  It seems like it would be pretty easy to take a photo when he smiles, but he's really wiggly and you have to have the camera at the right angle.  My little baby is growing up!

He was unhappy and tired.
In less exciting news, I call my store's HR department.  I've never had any real luck with them.  It took me 2 months to get Wolf on my health insurance because they told me they did what they needed to but didn't and never called me back when I tried to fix it.  They rarely return calls.  So, I was surprised when the HR head actually answered his phone.  I told him briefly what was going on and he said he was embarrassed that this happened.  He transfered me to the employee relations person and I told her in more detail.  I don't think she's going to do much.  A co-worker spoke to someone in the office before about similar problems with the manager and they told her too bad, she has to do whatever he says.  But, maybe it'll make everyone else's life a little easier there.

Tomorrow I promise to clean.  I didn't do much today.  Maybe promising here will keep me on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment