Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Zone Defense Cleaning Plan



I'm struggling right now with getting cleaning and organizing done. I have boxes I still need to go through and I'm sure things will be donated or tossed, but before I do that I need to organize the things we have out of boxes. There are toys to pare down, I have so many clothes that I don't wear or don't fit anymore, my craft stuff needs to move to my desk so we can eat at the kitchen table. PLUS my normal cleaning, which I honestly slack off on most weeks anyways.  Its kind of ridiculous.
So, my plan is to jump into the Zone Defense plan from Life as Mom. Yes, it started back in January, but that's OK because I have a small apartment with no yard, so I think I can catch up pretty easily. Hopefully having a structured plan will help me get on the ball with this. I'm home 6 days of the week and I only have one baby right now, so hey, why not?
My goal for this week is to get at least partway through the first step: The Playing Field and hope this blog will keep me on task.
Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, so I'm trying to get dinners planned through the next two weekends.  We'll have Sophia for both weekends, so that'll be 4 days of Sophia-friendly dinner's and lunches.  That means pasta, broccoli, strawberries, my tasty chicken fingers and probably carrot sticks.  I save the flavorful, adventurous food for weekdays.  The good news is that Wolfie seems to like most of what he's eaten from our dinners so far.  I'll be glad to have a non-picky kid.  There's so many new recipes I want to add to my repertoire, which is another blog area I'd like to explore.
So, here's a call to my motivation.  I'm going to kick my butt into gear!


No comments:

Post a Comment