Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Fever


I avoided thinking about the garden much today.

Wolf had a fever on Tuesday, but it went away.  We went to the park today and it returned, so he was cranky.  I had picked up more Tylenol on the way to the park, so we had it when we got home.  We also dropped Bendy Guy on the walk home and back tracked to find him.  We only had to go 2 blocks.  Its good exercise!

Bendy Guy

Wolf wouldn't have noticed, but I like Bendy Guy.

I've been really bad with my cleaning.  My goal tomorrow is to clean the bathroom.  I need to get my vinegar out of the car.  Then I'll go thru my cleaning list again for Zone Defense.  I did clean the car out!  Well, I threw the trash out, but I haven't brought anything in.  My trunk is full.

I've also decided to write more.  I'm not very good at this blogging thing, it ends up more like a diary.  So, maybe if I write more stuff for me then I can be better at this.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment