Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Happy! Healthy! challange!


happy2

Jamie at
Scissors and Steam has started a challenge for getting healthy!  Its not necessarily about weight loss, its about getting healthy.  For me, I'd like to lose 10 lbs., but I'd also like to get stronger.  I have wobbly spaghetti arms and my Wolf is getting heavier; its been getting harder to carry him.

Its a 6 week challange and I think for me its very feasible.  We'll have Kitty for 4 of those 6 weeks, which means more running around and less time to sit on my ass to eat.  Plus, I plan on setting up the Wii Fit and trying to reach some goals in there during the time she's not here.  I think it'll be a lot harder to do that while she's around.

So, I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend thinking about my weekly goals.  Maybe I'll use my Y membership.  They have babysitting!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment