Friday, May 18, 2012

A Day of Cooking


Today was a cooking day.  I made lasagna, which was tasty.  I also tried making a key lime pie.

Juicing limes take a long time!  So does crushing graham crackers!  It was pretty easy, but I had evaporated milk instead of sweetened condensed, so it was not sweet.  Next time I'll make sure I have the right kind.  I think that with some cool whip it tastes OK.  Murl will probably not eat much, which sucks, because he is the one I made the pie for.

That pie took so much time that I didn't really do anything else.  I'm sad that my plants look so sad.  I don't know if they will be ready to go outside anytime soon.  I need to clear a spot for them anyways.  I meant to clean out Wolf's clothing drawer today, but didn't have time.

We had court today for custody.  They figured out our summer vacation, so I'm just waiting to get that in the mail.  Apparently Kitty's mother had an outburst in the courtroom (about Murl not giving her my phone number), which makes her look bad.  And Kitty's advocate is on our side, which means if the custody evaluator had been on our side we would have gotten custody.  So, now its just a waiting game until she screws up.  Should be soon.


Murl leaves tomorrow after work.  I'm excited for new foods, but I will miss him.  I'll have no one to watch SNL with tomorrow or to cuddle with in bed.  I'll have to let the baby in bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment