Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Big Moment

Yarrr!

One thing that I've wanted to talk about here are mental health issues, but I can't seem to figure out how to tackle it.  Part of the reason is because I stopped taking my medication about a month ago.  It was hard at first, but I've been feeling a lot better.  I've been struggling with just getting things done, including writing.

So, right now I'm taking everything a day at a time, doing the minimum cleaning that needs to be done, feeding my family and playing with my kids.  It seems so stupid that even doing those things can be so hard, but for me they are.

I'm always waiting for a Big Moment where I'll suddenly be free of everything I need to do and motivated enough to sit down and make a plan for the future.  That will never happen.  I know I need to put everything aside and make my plan, but something is always holding me back.

I've lost my coherent train of thought again and am getting tired, so I guess that will be my note for now.  Maybe a wake up call to decide when my Big Moment will be, instead of waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment